
PILES of pumpkins make me happy. Autumn is such a blessed time of year. The smells, the crisp evenings, the frosty mornings.... We bought pumpkins last night, and tonight is the Night of The Big Carve.
Today B went back to the dentist for a recheck. He's doing much better. He goes in next Monday and has the *other* tooth he's been having problems with pulled. Hopefully the antibiotics will carry him through on that one so he can sail through with no problems. We were definitely through the wringer for the last couple of weeks. I am so thankful that he's feeling so much better.
I called and talked to my mom last night for a while. We were originally thinking of having an end-of-summer bbq at our place, but then B got sick. And it turns out that this weekend is when my dad leaves to go hunting. So, I invited her along on our "Girls Night Out" Friday evening. The girl and her best friend and I had planned to go see "The Secret Life of Bees", and maybe go have some coffee afterward. She was so tickled to be invited that I felt really bad. I should really make the outreach more often.
And in more news, I put another coat of paint on the china hutch last night. I meant to take a 'before' photo, but in all the chaos I forgot. So, tonight I'll try to post the 'in-betweener' photos so you can see the progress. I think it's going to look great.
Must run...
No comments:
Post a Comment