POOR B is at home today, out sick. He's been down much of the weekend, having some pretty severe jaw pain. We went to the walk in clinic on Sunday (I was sure they were going to issue me their frequent-flier card) and got some antibiotics and codeine for pain. It was still pretty hairy last night. We didn't get a lot of sleep.
I bullied him into going to the dentist this morning. He hasn't seen anyone for a great deal of time. It turns out that he does indeed have an abscess, and worse, there are about four teeth in the same boat. My poor baby...
Thank God we got on it, though. How long has he walked around with this infection circulating around his body? How much of his feeling 'punky' is the PD, and how much is this recurrent, chronic infectuous state? I guess we'll find out.
Until then, he's sleeping. Praise heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment