That many old lovers follow their longtime partners out of this life is neither surprising nor strange. True love is misconceived and trivialized by the entertainment industry, but it is real: a genuine union of souls, or identities if you will, that grows stronger over time until much of each person is knit up with the other person's essence. ... I am fortunate in having a partner who is deeply a part of me. When someday our bodies become more of a burden than a vehicle, I hope to exit quietly and gracefully with her through the doorway of the unknown, hand in hand and eye to eye as the light fades. — Michael Massey, Dallas
This is the story of two government workers and how they got their wings... Featuring teenagers, titillation, trials, tribulations, and the miracle of love.
Friday, October 10, 2008
A beautiful thought
THIS quote was left on the comment board in response to the article I posted a link to yesterday about spouses who die close together. It moved me. I couldn't have said it more eloquently myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment