Thursday, October 30, 2008

OMG

Oh.....My.....God.....

For a few years now I've been doing the Christmas window painting for some of our City buildings (hey, it's cheaper to pay me an hours work than to hire out! lol).

This year, word has gotten around, and the museum wants me to do their front windows. I said 'yeah, why not?' Well.... I went out there today to take a look at the project, and I am just floored.

There will be basic borders around the area where the Christmas tree will go, just to set it off, as expected. But, there are also two great big vast window sets that just BEG for vignettes.

Did I mention this is the museum I've been thinking about hanging my work in?

Did I mention that they want these windows painted in time for their Christmas show (the biggest show of the year)?

Did I mention that MY ARTWORK will be the very first thing anyone sees before they come in??

Um... did I mention that I only have a WEEK to design and finish this project?

...... (teeny bit stressed......HUGELY EXCITED).......

Don't plan on hearing from me for a few, but when you do, I'll have pictures.

Wish me luck.... this is the beginning of one of my life's dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment