YESTERDAY B and I remembered at the last minute that we had bought season tickets to our local Allied Arts concert series, and that there was a concert that evening. As we were both feeling okay (for the moment), we decided not to miss it. Neither of us knew the band, but we thought we'd take the chance anyway. I am SOO glad we did!
We are both music lovers, although I tend to be very eclectic, and there are just certain genres of music he will not listen to. I will say that he's broadened my horizons even further since I've had the pleasure of knowing him.
Anyway, the band that was playing was the Annie Moses Band, a family orchestra with a heavy string base.
Check them out. I tried to embed the YouTube link, but the html isn't working for me today. Try www.anniemosesband.com.
I missed the chance to buy the CD, but I see that there's a place to do it online. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did! It was an incredible show.
My vistas have been expanded again.
Every blessed day.
No comments:
Post a Comment