WE are almost done with our furniture refinishing project out in the garage, and B says I can bring the china hutch out soon! The little sewing machine cabinet looks so beautiful and shiny with its first coat of varnish. Tonight will be the second coat, and then I'll take some pictures. Wish I'd taken the 'before' shots.
I am currently working on a new painting, and although it's very different from the last few, it's coming out wonderfully. I can't remember being so excited to run home and get started on a painting. I didn't want to put my brushes down last night to go to bed...
Fall is a time for renewed creativity and productivity for me, but I am just exploding with it this year. Is it the soft warmth of B's approval and encouragement that has me blossoming at such a late stage in my game?
I don't know, but I'm loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment