I HAVE five minutes to blog. Here goes...
B got his hair cut. It was long, lush and wavy. But getting too long, even I had to agree. He went in yesterday evening and had it cut before he came home. He walked in, a new man. It's very short now, the silvery tips mostly gone. Now it's gunmetal, short, and uber-masculine. Gone are the boyish curls that softened his face. This morning I caught him after he'd shaved, walking through the room with his shirt off, and had to stop short and catch my breath. His still-firm and beautiful body combined with that hair makes him look very powerful and very masculine. Wow.
We agreed to pick the kids up at noon on Sunday. Here's to our last day (and couple of nights) of peace. We must make the most of them.
I am so in love with my partner. Sometimes it shatters me.
Work was very busy today, and very productive. Looks like B and I will have to work together on my utility project, as he's the only one who knows how to do what he does with the mapping system. Go, B!
He'll be here to pick me up in a jif so we can go home. One more minute...
And we're off.
No comments:
Post a Comment