Monday, January 26, 2009

Mondays are SOOOOO......

....Monday.

LOL

It's been a whole lot of fire-extinguishing today. Wish I could say I did better, but... que sera sera.

The girl got all A's this last quarter! Yay! Tonight she gets herself a big fat C note, courtesy of B. The boy's not so lucky; since he decided to be a pugilist, he missed at least one of his finals, and so the B he started with dropped to a C. The other three A's will only net him $60. Bummer. He should feel lucky that he gets anything at all.

B and I worked in the garage all weekend on a mirror frame, which encourages us to actually try building picture frames for my paintings. I'm thinking he can do it. I'm so proud of him.

Tis all I have to say today. I'm grant-hunting, and it's boring work. Back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment