
Aren't they CUTE??
I just bought about a hundred of the little fishies, and fifty duckies to use in our stormwater campaign at work. The duckies will be used to shoot a video PSA which will show where the stuff that you dump in your storm drain goes. The little fishies are the cutest - they squirt out their mouths when you fill them up! I thought I'd use them as giveaways at the fair this year. They were clearancing them for $.11 each, so I bought up all they had.
Fun stuff...
B's off for another dental appointment today, the girl needs an appointment for a chronic kidney infection, B's daughter is currently getting slammed over there in Iowa with the midwest cold front and B's scheduled for a exploratory lower GI next week. Business as usual. And that's all the news, that IS news!
No comments:
Post a Comment