JUST checking in, folks. I am SO tired that I can barely function. I am working on a last minute couple of projects for our county fair booth exhibit for work, which begins next Monday. That, plus a full time inspection project (unrelated) at work, which has been working 6 days a week with evening callbacks, is draining the sap out of me. And the kids go back to school on the 27th, which means school supply and clothes shopping soon. Plus the girl is doing a fund raiser selling Krispy Kremes to raise money for her trip to New York next spring. Oh, and did I mention the immenent large appliance purchase of a deep freeze, because it's fresh food season? It will be time for corn soon.
Anyway...
B is my rock, my constant, my blessing. He's been working as hard as I on this fair project, mixing the music for my presentation. And cooking dinners. And being patient, as only B can be. I don't know where I'd be without him, bless his heart.
I need a nap....
Back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment