OOOO.... it's going to be a wonderful weekend.
If I can just shake this cold, we'll be golden. I was home sick half of yesterday, and all of today. I have the sneezy keyboard blues. lol I'm sitting here watching "The Bucket List". It's pretty darn good.
Last night I felt not too bad, so we sat out in the yard at dusk, enjoying the muggy sliding light, watching the dragonflies dart back and forth across the grass. B threw the ball for the big dog for awhile, while I threw the chewy toy for the little dog, until they were both exhausted. And then - joy of joys - B picked up the frisbee, and we played frisbee like yahoos, laughing and jumping and throwing till we coughed. It was blissful.
The house is quiet and clean... B and I are in heaven. There's a three day weekend ahead. I can't wait for him to get home.
Now all I have to do is get rid of this cold. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment